The Dropet organization will fully follow the health guidelines of the Spanish authorities regarding anti-covid measures. In addition, each participant must take into account the health policies in force in their country of origin.
Our Objective is to ensure our event is as safe as possible. All conferences and meetings will be held in conjunction with those in charge of the venues to ensure compliance with the standards approved by the different administrations regarding security and preventive measures of COVID-19 in closed environments.
Weather permitting, which is most likely in the designated time frame in Marbella, we will host all events in a more open space environment where possible (terraces, gardens and communal outside areas).
Meliá Gran Hotel Don Pepe
This will be the venue of the Conference. The meeting room and the reserved areas for social activities will be set up in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- Conferences: These will take place in the Picasso Room. The ventilation system in this room is designed to constantly guarantee clean air during conferences. The layout and spaces between chairs will be adapted to what the health authorities indicate at the time of the conferences. See current protocol attached.
- Pre-session Coffee and Appetizers: These will take place in the Moet gardens (within the hotel grounds), in an outdoor area attached to the Picasso Room.
- Welcome Cocktail Party: This will take place on the Audrey Terrace (within the hotel grounds).
- Networking sessions: These will take place on the Capuccino Terrace (within the hotel grounds). This is an area located outdoors with enough space to guarantee social distancing measures. See current protocol attached.
- Dinner Cocktail Party: This will take place at Tikitano (a venue 18 minutes form the hotel – transport will be provided). This is also a great outdoor space that will allow us to organize the event following all established Covid protocols.Tikitano restaurant strictly follows the current covid safety regulations indicated by the Spanish health authorities.